Day 5

Day5

Unfortunately due to a large snowstorm, many team members were unable to report to our central command until later today. As a result, today’s update will not be as lengthy as the past ones this week. Waterproof connectors were ordered, but other than that the majority of work was spent working on the report. We had a deadline that we needed to meet on Monday, so every team member worked diligently on writing their respective sections.

As you can see from the picture, we also went over which tasks we completed. We finished a large amount of them, but others still need to be worked on. We prioritized the tasks and established a plan to complete them over the term.

D-Term is fast approaching us, and we will keep you updated as we enter our final term of the project.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *